Sunday, September 23, 2012

ice cream maker!!!

ok no fooling around ... ta da!!! 


AMAZING!!! I need to read Egg face's blog some more though for all her tips. I learned tonight it is not a mixer, it is an ice cream maker!! 


turkey loaf, spaghetti squash and baked veggies 


OMG!! hot hot hot hot hot!!!


Nummers!


did I have Tapatio with my egg white omelette... or egg white omelette with my Tapatio :P 


I LOVE tofu!! .... who am I??!! I admit it, I freakin love this stuff, I got more to cook up tomorrow 


I have this photo app on my phone, and it is suppose to make the colors in the pictures more vibrant... mew.. I think I am going to stop using it, I just need to bite the bullet and get a new phone! 

I think I ate something else, but the picture looked too screwy 

later taters 


1 comment:

  1. awesome progress pics down the side of ur page all the way to the maintaining one ....love it
    congrats!!!!

    thanks for the comment on my page :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive