Monday, October 8, 2012

5K recap and food


breakfast of champions: oats, flax meal, chia seeds and a scoop of protein. I have this almost every morni


and we got there early, we were excited!!


the times ... I didn't know what they meant!! we had to ask someone!! 


almost ready!!


My hubbys first 5K!!!!!!!


I did okay... 2 minutes slower than last years Gobble Wobble. My groin and left calf is sore... I have to improve my time next month!! ...I am doing the Santa Monica Gobble Wobble again this year 


salad, with 4 egg whites 


3 oz brown rice, broccoli and cauliflower, and 3 ounces of tofu fried with some coconut oil and teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds, with chili sauce 


spaghetti squash, 3 ozs. chicken and Franks wing sauce 


a cup of tuna mixed with Trader Joe's olive tapenade 




I keep these little Ginger chews around, they are only 20 calories each and you can't eat too many 


good day today food wish, yesterday after the run... awful food day!!!

later folks 

1 comment:

Blog Archive