Monday, October 1, 2012

Back to work

I am back to work this morning, I have been away from my store for 3 weeks!!! so of course I am ready too early!

so here is the days plan:

I did 20 minutes cardio on an empty stomach this morning. Had my protein oatmeal which consists of:

  • 1/4 cup oats 
  • chia seeds
  • 1 serving flax meal 
  • 1 scoop protein 
  • sweetener to taste 

salad with light Ranch, and the egg whites are for the salad 
vegetables and 3 ounces chicken with Sirache sauce 

Jack's looking for a handout 


back row 



3 ounces turkey loaf, 3 ounces brown rice and asparagus which was baked with olive oil cooking spray 


these are nifty little tuna cups and broccoli... I will need brush my teeth at work! but I need to find a way to get more fish in my diet... so let's try this :) 

then tonight I will have a shake when I get home and do another 20 minutes of cardio 

Have a fantastic day!!!  

1 comment:

  1. I have not seen those little tuna cups but I plan to look for them. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive