Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cooking Queen


I had a busy day!!! I worked out this morning. This is just the cardio, then I lifted ... I love Saturdays :) 


I cooked like a mad woman today!! 
steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots... fresh not that frozen stuff
baked vegetables: asparagus, zuchinni, mushrooms, red peppers and onions
Kale salad
HUGE salad .... more like a slaw so it will keep a few days
spaghetti squash
brussel sprouts
cut up 4 mini watermelons 
cleaned berries, blueberries and blackberries 
20 hard boiled eggs 
2 turkey meat loaves
baked chicken 
steamed green beans 

AND made dinner for the family!!! SUPER cook WOMAN!!



so I am food set for the next few days 



My son bought a Reese's peanut butter cup that is GINORMOUS!! 
Jack thinks so too 

see yall tomorrow 

1 comment:

Blog Archive