Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The last 3 days

SUNDAY 


MONDAY 


TUESDAY 


and this is my stress :( 


my bathtub was here yesterday ... boo 

Last night the hubs had steak, chicken, rice, salad and hummus plate last night from California Pita  and I of course had some of his rice and hummus.... not a good choice to eat and go to bed... scale was not forgiving this morning...boo... also, I have been slacking on my cardio because of my work schedule. double boo... 

Need to restock the veggies tonight, and maybe make a turkey meat loaf... lots to do 

like go get ready for the day :) 


thank you Pinterest 


5 comments:

  1. Are you remodeling the bathroom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to your tub!!!! You are awesome, doesn't matter that you have down days don't we all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on that journalling and accountability! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mental note to self: Start keeping a journal! It soo helps.:-)
    Thanks for reminding me Karla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, who steals a persons bathtub? Just rude!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive