Friday, November 2, 2012

Be careful what you say

wow yesterdays post got some thought provoking comments going!

I would never be a cyber bully. I have seen these people and I think they are rude, nasty and just spew negativity. I was more talking about long time bloggers YOU follow, YOU know their story. People I feel I know via blog's, Instagram, Facebook, and tweets (though I am not a tweeter)

Those are the folks I am talking about.

Someone VERY wise told me yesterday (weird how people come into my life and say just the right things at just the right time!!)  for me to be careful what I say, think about it, and ask myself "will this help the situation?"

So I would never bully, never be negative, but sometimes I feel I need to say something, because it WILL help the situation, in a kind way

I think I will take that wise persons advice

have a great day folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive