Thursday, November 29, 2012

good, so-so, and blurry


protein oats 


Mr Jack, totally relaxed... I was off to the gym 


Yummo!!


3 oz chicken, 3 ounce brown rice, broccoli and carrots and 1 T dressing 


I cooked like a maniac today!! also, Protein pudding and logging my food 


I made KILLER turkey meat balls, threw in a bunch of veggies!!


and oven baked a bunch as well 

snackin 


my total day 


not to pretty, but it was good!! cabbage, 3 oz chicken and 1 T dressing and a bit of margarine 

I had an awesome work out this morning :) 
see yall tomorrow 
142.6

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could find the Arctic Zero! Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turkey meatballs look wonderful! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! Do you order your artic zero? The nearest place that has it is 1.5 hour away so I never think to take a cooler and ice when I go :P

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive