Friday, November 16, 2012

Today in pictures, sort of


I went to Costco, bought the frozen yogurt... but it tasted like chemicals in a cup... yucko. So I ate some raspberries 


what I have been putting in my coffee lately 


Whole Foods salad bar... theeeee best!!


I cooked today... lots!! 


broccoli 


an old favorite, back again 


just some chicken 

not listed, 2 Quest bars, a Vitatop, an Artic Zero and an AM/PM coffee.. pretty good I think maybe a few points over, but nothing too dramatic 

I also cooked so I can get through the next 7 days; broccoli, brussel sprouts, green beans, chicken, spaghetti squash and turkey meatloaf . So I am stocked up and ready to roll!!! I only did 20 minutes on the treadmill today.. oh well little bit of something!! 

later guys and gals 

1 comment:

  1. You are a cooking machine!!
    I love almond breeze :)
    Raspberries are one of my favourite berries.
    Hope the next 7 workdays go by quickly with lots of coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive