Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ya know what ya know, ya know?

I ate bad for a few days. I had this great idea to go back to counting points.

I wasn't eating clean

my weight is between 142-144

yesterday I was the poster child for diet perfection

this morning....144.2

I know how my body works, why I was FAT for soooo many years

when things are tough, I hold onto weight

when I am not sleeping, and exercising like I should. I hold onto weight

when I am not eating salad daily, I hold onto weight

too much fruit, I hold onto weight

so I would get frustrated, say to myself.... "what's the use" and dive into the food

but in losing all the weight I figured this out

so NOT this time, no caving in

tomorrow is Thanksgiving

there is going to be food galore!!! everything I love to eat

my MO is to overeat from the minute I open my eyes in the morning, and gain at LEAST a good 5 pounds

so here is me telling on myself, I am putting this out the the cyber world

so I won't repeat this destructive behavior

I follow an Instagramer and she has lost 140 pounds!!!

Brooke  has started a Skinny Snowman challenge.



I may not do all the points calculating she has put out there, but just being accountable and in this with others, I feel will get me through the holidays

so Thanksgiving is not going to take me to 150!!! NO WAY!!!!!

what about you?

4 comments:

  1. You have me sold! This whole post sounds like me (only better written) A challenge is just what I think I need right now to get me through the holidays. Thank you for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already had Thanksgiving here but I do plan on having a great week. I'm also in that challenge :) Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100% on my weight maintenance template the whole weekend. Trigger foods cause me physical pain and emotional too. Just know you are not alone. My body keeps track 100% of the time. There are no health holidays.

    Reach for the foods that make you well. I will be right there with you. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanksgiving isn't going to take me to 150 either :D)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive