Thursday, December 20, 2012

Back in business!!!

So I woke up sandwiched between Izzy and Jack 


and I noticed now my phone won't charge!!! I have to rubber band the charger to put tension on the cord so it will charge... forget this!!! time for a new phone 


woo hoo a new Iphone 4S!!! 

Tuesday I went to Whole Foods...ie Whole Paycheck and got this cool bread

 



looks amazing!!? right

even better I added some Nutzo, I was super careful and weighed it on the scale to only get One tablespoon 



the Nutzo was delish... the bread... err not so much 



broccoli, 3 oz brown rice, 3 oz chicken with Walden Farms BBQ sauce 


Asian salad, easy on the dressing and 3 oz chicken  


the Grapefruit was OMG!!!! AMAZING!!! 
I took the Quest bar, but I was feeling guilty, I need to be eating simple foods, and getting my protein from chicken, turkey or fish .... so I gave it to one of my checkers... she liked it .... duh 



I got this instead of the Quest bar, the chicken was a 6 oz container, so I had half ... easy peasy 


Greek yogurt, chia seeds, Splenda and blackberries 


and of course I journal, otherwise I eat too much. Writing it down helps me 




boom!! good day!! ate good, got in a half hour of cardio, drank a gallon of water 

Yowsa!! 






4 comments:

  1. Great day. We're getting through the holidays pretty well I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good day! How weird that we both get new phones at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and was intrigued by your food choices. Especially that Nutzo jar. I've been meaning to try it but have been hesitant. I tend to over indulge in things I like.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw man, sorry you didn't like the bread! I work at a Whole Foods - a few secrets, (1) you can totally return it if you don't like it! (2) if you're trying something new, ask someone who works there for a sample, and for something like bread, they'll give you the loaf for free!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive