Sunday, December 2, 2012

chillin with the set :P


breakfast whites and veggies 


after the gym... I was a sweaty Betty 


veggies, brown rice and turkey meat ball 


we went grocery shopping... this was the start of my bad eating... I ate the entire bag!!! 330 calories 


child size NF, SF frozen yogurt... sooooo good! 


New item at Costco. It is HUGE and was only $15 BOOM!!!


cabbage and Walden Farms zero calorie BBQ sauce, I know it is 100% processed, but I love their BBQ sauce 


grapes


I threw a bunch of stuff into the food processor, dates, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, peanut butter, a packet of Justine's Hazelnut butter, left over pecans and 2 scoops of protein, blended it then rolled into balls and coated with unsweetened cocoa and Splenda... delish ... I only had one. I may freeze them
TOO TEMPTING :P  


Kale salad... not a good day in food... where is the protein? 


chillin with da set... Izzy ... my son's corgi she is sweet but LOUD!! 


Mama, Pops, Izzy and Jack... yep this is how we roll ... 

and an Arctic Zero while watching Private Practice. I am almost done with all the seasons. Time to find a new series to watch on Netflix... any idea's? 

see yall 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive