Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Luncheon

well today was the Christmas luncheon


  • salad with blue cheese dressing, walnuts, and dressing 
  • rolls (did not eat!) 
  • mashed potatoes (did not eat!) 
  • prime rib (did not eat!) 
  • vegetables
  • cheese cake (did not eat!) 
  • we made cookies baskets 
I feel pretty good :) the best thing is, I asked for a box, and brought it home for my husband for his dinner, BUT I did not do ANY secret eating!!!

usually I look all good and controlled in a public setting, then once in the car... I am like the Tasmanian devil eating like a crazy woman!! 


I did my cardio, and weights today... jee's I love to lift!! I work my schedule around being able to work out!!!

I have two more Christmas gathering/events to get through and the food parties will be over!!! 

The nice thing today was NO ONE gave me grief about not eating!!! but you bet you sweet patooty I ate when I got home!!! Kale salad and 3 ounces of chicken... I love Prime rib, but it would have made me sick to my stomach (such rich food) 

Merry Christmas!!!


3 comments:

  1. What a great picture! You look fabulous. Very nice job on the luncheon. I was wondering why you didn't have a bit of the prime rib. I would have been all over that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive