Tuesday, December 4, 2012

it's weird


4 egg whites and a slice of Ezekiel bread 


it still feels weird, even at maintenance for 2 years now, how I can look straight down my body and see all the way down... so many years all I could see was tummy 


Greek yogurt, chia seeds, Splenda, blueberries and a tiny bit of unsweetened almond milk 


I threw all this in the crock pot?? we will see 


munchie's!!!


chillin with da set :P 


went to Zen Buffet with the hubs veggies, 2 chicken skewers, and some salmon.... oh and the pot stickers hiding under the veggies.... YUCKO too greasy tasting 


Arctic Ice and my Nook ... yucko!!! I just wasn't into this... I threw it away after only about 5 bites... ROCK hard, and kind of tasteless 


so instead on my way home this afternoon (got my hair cut!!) ... Frozen Yogurt!! There is about 3/4 cup blackberries in the bottom, topped with the tart plain. The only berries they had was blackberries. Yummo 


the crock pot yielded 10 meals, and a big bowl put aside for the hub's dinner 

I did a lazy 20 minutes of cardio this morning. Off to the gym for some more cardio and lifting. I flaked on the gym last night. I have a feeling I am going to PAY for slacking off 

see ya 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive