Friday, December 21, 2012

Preparation is key!



 I am away from the house for 12 hours a day. 10 hour work days and a two hour commute.... so preparation is KEY!! 


I ate this before I left the house... My oats and protein 


tuna, onions and tapenade 


Greek yogurt, Chia seeds, Splenda, vanilla and a splash of coconut milk. I add coconut milk because the chia seeds thicken the yogurt so the coconut milk makes it more yogurty


grapefruit 


3 oz brown rice, 3 oz turkey loaf, broccoli and carrots and some Walden Farms BBQ sauce 


Asian salad. I went easy on the dressing, and 3 oz chicken 


When I got home I enjoyed this ENTIRE pint of yumminess!!! only 150 calories .... weeeeeeee


see yall tomorrow 


2 comments:

  1. I completely agree! Preparation is a great key to success. Now if I can just find a way to start being better prepared I think I could get somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the Goddess of preparation... you got skills we need to know, need to use.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive