Sunday, December 16, 2012

quick before my phone dies


egg "salad" egg whites, onions, and olive tapenade


kale salad and 3 oz chicken 


8 ozs spaghetti squash, 3 oz chicken and wing sauce 


Greek yogurt, blueberries, chia seeds, Splenda and a tiny bit of unsweetened almond milk so it isn't too thick 


I get this at Smart and Final, Costco I think also carries it 


I don't know that it is sooo diet friendly, but dang is it easy peasy and GOOD!!


staples in this house!!! 


I take 2 of these every day!! I need to keep dem bones strong! 


Calcium chew nutritional info 


One scoop in with my oats in the morning



when I get home tonight if I am feeling snacky... I am prepared!! it will be either the Grapefruit or the 


100 calorie popcorn :) 

I am feeling a bit bummed out this morning!!! From the Santa to the Sea 6.6 mile run, it boogered up my hip! So it is Aleve and Epsom salt baths for the next week!! I was wanting to run a 10K on New Years day, but I don't think now it is a good idea!!boo 

On the phone front.... it isn't wanting to charge... SOOOO time for a new phone, but I have to wait until January I have my eye on the new Galaxy Samsung

I should be on the treadmill but my hip was bothering me soo much yesterday I thought I would take today off

Off to go prep some meals 

Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that kale salad. I ditch the dressing and the bags of nuts and berries. I saute it with chicken, olive oil and teriyaki sauce. So good! - SheZug

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the phone! I'm picking up a Galaxy Nexus on Thursday.
    Hope your hip is feeling better asap!
    Good planning for the munchies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update I've changed my mind and it will actually be a different phone. I just remembered that I get free US calling and text. So if you want I can text you for free :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive