Thursday, December 27, 2012

Scales Kapoot

I took the batteries out of my scale, I knew I would see a gain and I don't want to get down about it

I feel good, my pants fit fine... who knows??? I will weigh on 1/1/13...

Today's food: 


I have been having my protein with my coffee... put it in a shaker cup, it's yummo!! 


I want to try this... it looks good... and some of the folks I follow on Instagram make it look so delishious


I found a few recipe's,,, maybe tomorrow?? 


Kale salad was almost gone, so I threw in some grape tomatoes 
  

Greek yogurt with PB2, chia seeds, Splenda and a splash of unsweetened almond milk 


gotta keep dem bones strong!! 


Asian salad and chicken 

I have been buying the bagged salads from Smart and Final  the Kale salad and the Asian salad... easy on the dressing... only about 1/4-1/2 of the amount ... they are just so danged easy and tasty!!! 

I killed my workout today 
20 minutes cardio this morning and another 50 tonight followed by training for half hour... sweaty Betty 

feels good 

see ya tomorrow 

3 comments:

  1. What app do you use on your phone to track your food. It looks interesting and I would like to check it out of you dont mind sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy as usual.The scale doesn't help after a day of fun eating. I know ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are planning your diet and trainings, check out this blog: militarygradenutritionals.com/blog. For me it's an excellent source of information on fitness and right nutrition. I've learned there a lot of things which helped me organize my trainings and eating habits.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive