Saturday, December 29, 2012

Today's thoughts


so this was yesterday.. I made the Protein mug cake I mentioned in one of my previous post's... looks amazing??? .... right... well looks can be deceiving  It was GAWD AWFUL !! dry, so danged dry I could barely eat it!! oh one of the bummers of the calorie counter I am using is it is easy to put the counts in the wrong day... notice I put all yesterdays into Saturday..... ah yesterday was Friday!! lol


beautiful... ah not!! 


one of my meals yesterday. I love the Walden Farms zero calorie BBQ sauce 


this morning's freezing cold walk, I won't do that again without mittens and ear muffs!! then I went to the gym and trained... and did another 25 minutes of cardio. I got in my cardio today for sure! 


so I have been eating these protein oats for a while now. I know I have posted it numerous times. I make it with 1/4 cup oats (truthfully probably more because the measuring cup is not level) and chia seeds, flax meal and I add a scoop of protein well with the new calorie counter I have been using I got a more accurate count 


yes you read correctly ... 371 calories for breakfast!!! what am I nuts!!!  I think I will be having egg whites and Ezekiel toast from now on!! No wonder my weight was running high... well that and those 6 brownies  and 4 servings of macaroni and cheese I ate at the work Christmas buffet


well it is back to basics... 


staples in the ole household 

well guys have a nice Saturday and I will catch cha later 



4 comments:

  1. LOL...I'll take that 4 servings of mac and cheese as a compliment. It's the first time I have ever made it from scratch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take that 4 servings of mac and cheese as a compliment. It's the first time I have ever made it from scratch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the app you use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had many "fails" in the kitchen with healthy recipes that look/sound good but are basically inedible! I keep my breakfast calories low as well - I'm just not that hungry in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive