Sunday, January 27, 2013

Busy lady!

Random order ...


I made a quesadilla today!! it was yummo! 80 calorie tortilla. This brand actually is really good and each tortilla has 8 or 9 grams of protein! 2 Laughing Cow wedges and I threw in a few slices of turkey to get to 20 grams of protein for this meal 


30 minutes of cardio, followed by 35 minutes on the floor of the gym; lifting weights, followed by another 30 minutes of cardio!! 


I copied this from Instagram. I was going to look into this appetite suppressant (pictured on the far right) ... errr maybe... I was a diet pill junkie for so many years... this may be a slippery slope for me... not sure... need to Google search it 


I made a killer Turkey meat loaf today!!! 
2 packages of Turkey store ground breast meat 
1 cup quinoa 
chopped pepper
chopped celery 
chopped onion 
spinach 
4 egg whites 
1 whole egg 
brown spicy mustard
cumin
thyme
garlic
It was a monster!!! so many veggies, I had trouble mixing it all up!! 
delish 


we went for frozen yogurt tonight, my daughter's birthday is tomorrow, we did the whole family dinner tonight 


I was a sweaty Betty this morning!!


my newest killer Kale salad... yummo 


salad with turkey 


all the deets :P 


new kale salad and chicken 

How was your day? 

I also cooked like a mad woman today, the normal list... so now it is relax time ... Son's of Anarchy... 

yep me be a nerd :P 



4 comments:

  1. I've tried to eat my kale and my taste buds fight back every time. So I juice it instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking good!! That quesedilla looks great! I'm going to have to see if they have those here. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at how great you look! I was a diet pill junkie too.... many years... and now the only shortcuts I take are my vitamines!
    Food looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So are you trying to get 20 grams of protein in with each meal for a total of 60?

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive