Monday, January 14, 2013

Wee morning hours

I am awake way too early. Dang dog .... Any whoozle yesterday's food was okay. Not stellar! As I'm laying in bed my stomach hurts from the popcorn, So silly why do I eat stuff I know that makes me feel bad. I was within my calorie count yesterday though, Just I could've made better choices than the popcorn

The frozen berries I have been adding to my water. All of my protein portions are 3 ounces I'm thinking of bumping it up to four, That way maybe I am more satisfied. I worked out yesterday with my daughter and according to her heart monitor we burned 700 calories!!!

Later guys and gals


















1 comment:

  1. I see the guilty puppy behind the popcorn :)
    Well it still looked like a great day to me!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive