Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Weeee hours

Find myself again 4 AM laying in bed posting on my blog :p

Food was really good yesterday until the late night and then I ate some cheese crackers. The good thing is the cheese crackers ended up the trash!! So no temptation for today! I am off today so today is cooking, working out and food prep!! I'm going to do an hour of cardio this morning and then this afternoon lift weights.

Oh man!! I went to add my pictures and I deleted them, what a doofus!!

1. Oatmeal and three eggcups
2. Greek yogurt
3. Veggies 3 ounces of brown rice and 3 ounces of turkey meatloaf
4. Squash, broccoli and 3 ounces of chicken
5. Asian salad and 3 ounces of chicken
6. Three quarters of a quest bar
7. Arctic zero

I also added grapefruit to my water during the day with crystal light

And then the dreaded cheese crackers

So I think I should weigh myself this morning and face the scale (140.8... Not too bad!)

Have a GREAT day


3 comments:

  1. "Keep Going" IS the secret. No quitting. None at all.

    Shoot...I can't wait to see 140 on the scale. You rock, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture. Really kept me 'going' today!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive