Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Shopping list

Lap band girl mentioned shopping list's and I thought... why not??

   Proteins: 


  • Ground turkey breast meat for turkey loaf
  • boneless chicken 
  • eggs ... lots and lots 
  • turkey breast these they sell at Costco, I buy one and chop it into little squares and freeze it, easy to portion out 3 ounces to add to a meal 
  • Orange Roughy 
  • Solid white in water tuna 
Veggies 

  • brussell sprouts
  • green beans
  • broccoli
  • Kale salad (Costco or Smart and Final) 
  • Asian salad (Smart and Final) 
  • Red bell pepper; for salad's, turkey loaf or baked vegetables
  • jicama for salads
  • carrots; for salad's, turkey loaf or baked vegetables. I don't buy the baby ones, they taste watery to me 
  • cucumbers, for salads
  • red onions, salads and baked vegetables
  • white onions for turkey loaf
  • zucchini for baked vegetables and in turkey loaf
  • yellow summer squash for baked vegetables
  • mushrooms for baked vegetables
  • radishes for salads
  • Kale for turkey loaf
  • spinach if I am making a frittata or sometimes in turkey loaf 
  • grapefruit
  • oranges
  • berries when in season or sometimes frozen
  • watermelon when it's in season 
  • spaghetti squash, not lately though... burnt out on it! 
  • tomatoes for salads
  • Japanese eggplant for baked vegetables
  • asparagus
  • snap peas, I add them to the Asian salad 
  • cauliflower for baked vegetables 
  • frozen spinach if I am making Vegetable soup

Grains 

  •  brown rice
  • Quoina (Costco has THEE best price!!) 
  • Oats 
  • Ezekiel bread 
  • Wheat tortilla's... Not sure about the brand but you can find them only 80 calories with fiber and protein
Misc

  • Coconut oil, has to say Virgin and unrefined
  • balsamic vinegar 
  • olive oil 
  • Pam 
  • Store Brand Wing sauce
  • Taco Bell taco sauce
  • Sirache 
  • Walden Farms BBQ sauce.... has artificial sweeteners ... boo 
  • Prego or some kind of spaghetti sauce lowest calorie I can find for the spaghetti squash 
  • Alfredo sauce, same comment as above
  • Newman's Own light balsamic dressing
  • Chia seeds
  • Flax meal
  • Decaf tea 
  • Truvia sweetener
  • Pistachios (just lately) 
  • Coconut or Almond milk
  • Pumpkin seeds to add to the turkey loaf
  • seasonings 
  • PB2

I am sure this isn't everything but this it for sure the main stuff!! I usually go to 4-5 stores to get everything I need... Yes it is a pain but I want what I want... what can I say? 


weight is maintaining 140.8 this morning... I need to kick the pistachios (as I am just finishing off some !!!) 
I wanted to get to 135 for April's Leadership Summit... well that's not going to happen. I may be able to GET to 135, but I won't be able to stay at 135. 

whatever

Today is day off relaxing, laundry and some errands, then gym and training tonight 

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease 


4 comments:

  1. I love the ideas I get from your food logs and this is really great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock that grocery store!
    I think I will copy cat you.... I'll post a list!
    Yours looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive