Saturday, February 2, 2013

This and that


this is the blend I talked about the other day... ehh sounds great but it just didn't meet my expectations 


it is just like chia seeds or flax



I had things to do today... have food... will travel 


gym time :)  


I made a KILLER quiche!! 


I toasted 3 slices of Ezekiel bread, then chopped it up tiny as could be = layer #1
layer #2 chopped turkey breast 
layer #3 onions, mushrooms and bell pepper... I cooked them in a fry pan first 
layer #3 spinach
layer #4 RF cheese ... not too much 
then I took a carton of egg whites and poured it over everything 

375 oven for about 50 minutes 

delish!! Yummo!! Nummers!!! 

then I screwed it all up by having Moose tracks ice cream.... sheesh what a dope :(  

3 comments:

  1. Quiche - LOVE that stuff!
    You look amazing... just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive