Tuesday, February 26, 2013

way's my life has changed since 1/1/2010 and random stuff about me


  • my weight 
  • my height, I am actually 1/2 taller!!! all I can think of is I stand up straighter because I am stronger??
  • my diet... duh 
  • my tastes ... I get excited over fish instead of Big Mac's!!
  • my wardrobe 
  • I can bend down and cut my toenails with no trouble 
  • I can get dressed and see straight down my body 
  • Shop in normal stores, no more Lane Bryant's 
  • Social situations don't freak me out any more... no more worrying on what to wear 
  • everything in my closet fits
  • I actually eat MORE now! 
  • I sleep better
  • I feel proud of myself, not ashamed of my appearance
  • I actually have a bit of style 
  • I don't wear hoodie sweatshirts any more
  • no more elastic waist pants
  • I can cross my legs
  • chairs don't scare my... true story I broke one of those plastic chairs once during a social gathering... OMG I thought I would die of embarrassment!!
  • I have and wear belts! 
  • sweaters are not a problem
  • I don't get my clothes out of the dryer a bit damp so I can stretch them, I used to step on the waist band of my damp jeans so I could tug the waist to expand as much as it could 
  • I used to buy jeans one's that I like in the size I was and a size bigger... just in case 
  • I say no thank you ... food that is offered to me, and I don't feel bad, or rude. I am nice, I thank the person, but NO thank you is an okay response 
  • I fit easier in my bathtub 
  • people look at me more in the eyes
  • people talk to me more
  • people ask me how I lost the weight 
  • they ask me for my recipe's 
  • they ask my what my exercise routine is
  • I cook... SOOO MUCH 
  • I don't leave my food choice's to chance, I pack my food and bring it. To work, meetings, the main office, when I work in other stores, even when I am out and about, I took food the other day when I went to get my eyebrows waxed!! always prepared!
  • I don't just care about the calorie counts any more... it has to be real food, not those TV dinners, or 100 calorie pack's of processed food 
  • I am a food snob, kind of annoying, I know 
  • I can't seem to give up 100% 
    • artificial sweeteners... some still get in ... not much but some
    • coffee creamer's, I don't bring it into the house, but meetings or if someone offers me a cup of coffee with creamer... Heck yeah!! 
  • I get annoyed when a "Weight loss blogger" post's recipes using crazy amounts of butter... I un-follow them... (is that a word? un-follow?) 
  • I get frustrated by clean eating at times... AA ruined drinking for me... clean eating has ruined junk eating for me... frustrated, but glad (on both accounts) 
  • I understand there is no secret... just don't give up 
  • I hardly ever eat dairy 
  • no wheat.. hardly ever
  • no beef
  • I still touch my face all the time... feels so different... I can actually feel my facial structure (okay yes I am a tad weird) 
  • I wish.. wish.. wish I had lost the weight when my Mom was still alive, she would have been proud, and happy for me 
  • I wear a size 6. I can fit into my 4's I have them but my 6's are more comfy 
  • medium shirts 
  • I am uncomfortable about tight fitting gym shirts... my belly is still giggly. My trainer says it is all diet ... as in lose more weight... err.... that's not going to happen... I cannot live on salads alone!!! 
  • When I restrict myself too much... I freak out and binge (as in yesterday :::::boo::::) I NEED carbs at least 2-3 meals a day ..... I don't know how you do it Anne!!! 
  • I have never tried Paleo, it sounds intriguing but why change? 

Today's goals 
  1. eat clean
  2. drink a gallon or more of plain water
  3. do cardio
  4. work out with Kel
  5. clean my bathrooms
  6. cook 

see ya bloggity folks 

3 comments:

  1. You are such an inspiration. I'm going to share this on my WLS facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this list! I gained an inch when I lost my weight last time too! I assume I've lost that inch with my weight gain. Weird, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is awesome!! Thanks for sharing these great accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive