Sunday, March 24, 2013

attention all foodies!!!


yumminess!! 3 ounces chicken, 3 ounces quinoa and broccoli with Braggs aminos and a sprinkle of Molly McButter spice 


Vanilla protein in my coffee and steel cut oats for breakfast ... I took a small bag of carrots and cucumbers just in case this breakfast didn't keep me full... I had no problem :) 


this is why I don't even own a pair of sweat pants!! 


major cooking going on yesterday 
broccoli
green beans 
snap peas and brussel sprouts 
asparagus 
chicken 
hard boiled eggs
2 kinds of fish 
quinoa 


nummo!! tilapia and asparagus 


Orange roughy with the snap peas and brussel sprouts 


boo, I didn't do the cardio today... Sundays are SUPER busy days for me 

HUGE VICTORY!! 
I went to the frozen yogurt place with my son when I got home from work... I didn't get anything!!! I got one for the hubby, and I came home, packed my food for tomorrow and made my Casein shake... truthfully my shake was tastier (and more filling) than frozen yogurt!!!  

nighty night bloggity land 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive