Thursday, March 14, 2013

Good Morning out there in Blog land :)


I found this recipe on Instagram, I am going to make it today.... tweek it by using ground turkey breast and low fat feta... I will let you know how it turns out..... looks yummy, huh? 


My house is the official 6 pack home  the big black one is my son's and then daughter and me.... LOVE them.... makes meal's so easy  


I do this pretty much every morning... make my breakfast, sit down journal all my food that I have packed... I text my trainer ... when I don't.... 


he makes me pay... lol he is a big sweetie... but he did kick my ass Tuesday!!! 


ah the life of leisure, I was off to work and Jack was busy counting sheep ZZZZZ


ready for work :) 

off today, so some food prep, I need to buy a new scale, and just normal day off stuff 

later guys :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive