Saturday, April 20, 2013

Dunked again!



so dunk #2 went well
it has been over 3 months and my body fat is down from 23%  to 20.9%

true I LOST some lean muscle mass... boo... 
but having just come back from Kentucky ... where there was NOTHING to eat, this is not a shock! 

I found this body fat chart 


I took one month progress pictures...

oh MY GAWD 

I put pictures in (tab at top under operation hard belly) 

be kind 

PLEASE!!! 

I work hard at this stuff.... understand I have been an overweight/obese person pretty much my entire life... so the old (and I do mean old!!! 53!!) body didn't quite bounce back like it would if I was in my 20's

but I think I am doing pretty okay!! 

be nice 



2 comments:

  1. Well I think your abs look phenomenal:) The belly button looks smaller and also seems to have shifted angles. Seriously though, looking good;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a hard belly already! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive