Saturday, April 6, 2013

Good Morning Saturday


My kid and I, flexing.... so silly


I have been putting this on most of my vegetables, and I recently added Cayenne Pepper
the Braggs is like a salad dressing, the Molly McButter is like butter and the cayenne gives the metabolism a kick .... if that is even true???





 I have been buying the tilapia at Costco.... OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!@@#$#@@#$
so in an attempt to eat a bit cleaner, I just finished the last box (oh boo.... insert sad face) BUT BUT BUT I am going to make Basil tilapia ... I used this recipe... just used enough EVOO to blend, and I found this Vegan Parmesan cheese substitute. It has only walnuts and nutritional yeast... may love it, may hate it...
I will blog about it


that's a kinda bowl... right :P 


Green food rocks!!!! 


and one last bicep pose down... lol 


isn't this so TRUE!!! water, water, water helps shut up yee ole tummy growling's 

well bloggity folks ... day off = lot's to do :) 

later guys 



3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Blinded by beauty and muscles!

    Great lookin' arms, gals!!! You're ready for the whole "Sun's out, guns out" thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great muscle pictures!! You two look great!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive