Friday, April 19, 2013

Home again home again giggly gig

The Management Summit was AMAZING!!! So inspirational!!! I am pumped. I am on the plane on the way home looking forward to my food, the food was good, I make better!!! Lol

No seriously I ate 99% food I took. I have to admit.... I felt a little fanatical, but whatever. I didn't have to wait in line for food, and I knew EXACTLY what I was eating! A win win situation no matter how you look at it!!

I took gym clothes, but we were so so busy, boo... The gym was just not an option

Tomorrow I cook and rest



this is the food a friend brought back to the table... salmon was meh :| I had 2 bites ... tasted fishy... think meow... 



this is what I ate all three days!!! so glad I brought my food 



being silly... the largest grocery cart I ever saw... Grocery nerds in action :P 



my protein clumped one morning... I still drank it.. Lesson learned ... liquids.. THEN protein, not other way!! Yes it matters! 


they were all eating, and my "plates were baggies of food I had brought from home!


Airport picnic 

so glad to be home!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Thats what its all about... I can resist anything but temptation! haha Removing that is a wonderful way to help yourself and honestly, its a good lesson for me to read about. I have some traveling coming us and I have to plan!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive