Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I am ALWAYS eating!!!

Today's food food food!
up early.. I normally get up at 4 AM, today I was off so 5 AM!! I mix a protein shake, with hot coffee, add come Torani SF syrup and my protein shake has replaced all the coffee creamers and milks I used to add to my morning coffee

about 7:30 I had 3 egg whites with some asparagus, and a 1/2 cooked steel cut oats (I make a HUGE batch, and divide them and freeze them in small servings so I just have to grab one in the morning)


about 9:00 I had my 18 almonds.. I divide them into small baggies and just grab a baggie 


10:30 I had a few run around errands to do, so I took some cut up veggies with me 


pea pods, cucumbers, carrots, celery, jicama, carrots, cauliflower and red peppers 

got home and my next meal was at 11:45


green beans and 3 ounces of turkey ... I cook the ground turkey breast with onions and red peppers, add tumeric and cumin... yummo!!! 


about 1:00 an apple with cinnamon and Stevia 


2:00 shake made with just water and ice cubes 


4:00 meal is 4 ounces of fish and broccoli... I added Molly McButter... seriously BEST STUFF EVER!!! 

good hair day :) 

I went to the gym for 35 minutes of cardio and 40 minutes of circuit training 

home 


last meal 4 egg whites with cayenne and black pepper 

it is 6:45 PM and I will probably be in bed at 8:30ish... up at 4AM tomorrow :) 

You don't have to eat less... you just have to eat right!! 


2 comments:

  1. The food helps explain why you look so darn good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I feel I am eating more than I should, I just start visiting gym more often. After tough workout I never want to eat. In order to have enough energy for regular workouts I am taking Super Army formula by Military Grade. It gives me tone and strength like nothing else. I am able to workout as much as I want and keep great shape.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive