Friday, April 26, 2013

Nothing to say

yep... got nothing

I should be sleeping, I have an all nighter at work... I will HATE myself tomorrow oh about 4:00 AM...

That;s why we have beautiful, strong, black coffee!!

food has been spot on, I weighed 134 this morning! Holy Haberdashery, Batman!!! that is down 65 pounds since I started this blog!! I feel like a different person... I have the same life issues, but I feel stronger in body AND spirit 

I feel so good!! no cravings, in control, kinda weird.... I have been sticking to "the diet" I added the unfiltered apple cider for this month... see if it works... Tosca Reno says it works, and I freakin LOVE this woman so I am giving it a whirl. I figured a month is what it takes to see a difference. Time will tell 

so here comes the no sense rambling... feel free to ignore... like I said I should be sleeping... 

my food saboteur is still alive and well... makes me stronger. Thank you mystery person 

Vacation next week... just working out, and eating clean, relaxing and some home time ... I soooo do not lead an exciting life... that would be someone else's blog !! 

oh well.. off to shower and pack my food... tootles bloggity folks 

3 comments:

  1. For someone with nothing to say, you had a lot of good things to say. I can't believe how little you weigh! How tall are you? You are my hero. I love that you don't get cravings and that it is easier now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on getting the flour and sugar eliminated! SO hard. Its great to read about your success! Great weigh in!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive