Friday, May 17, 2013

a day in the life of Karla

not in order .....


apple with cinnamon and Stevia 


top left: broccoli, 3 oz chicken and SF BBQ sauce 
top right: green beans, asparagus, mushrooms and 4 oz tilapia 
bottom left: 3 egg whites 
bottom right: 1/4 cup oats 


plain ole salad 


morning coffee aka meal #1 


2 "cider's"


shake with Chai tea 


dinner 4 egg whites, asparagus and mushrooms 
not pictured : snack of 18 almonds 

I am off this weekend and my refrigerator is like the Grand Canyon.... think echo.... echo.....

I stopped on my way home today, pulled off the freeway for a quick stop at my daughters work and I was thinking... back in the day... this was the fast food exit... one side of the freeway is McDonald's and breakfast at the drive through was pretty standard. Jack in the Box, or Burger King on the other side of the freeway, for the stop on the way home. A "snack" before dinner... OMG!!!! no wonder... 

I am so grateful for my life now!!! 



I need to do the good fairy dust positive energy dance over the next 24 hours.... Powerball is HUGE!!! 

can you even imagine? 

lol so silly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive