Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hey... yo... whats up??


meal: 3 egg whites and 1/4 cup oats 


meal: coffee with protein hot in the morning... tastes like a mocha 
meal: iced coffee with vanilla protein... meh :| 
Ghetto fabulous method of closing the protein ... tee hee 


meal: veggies, 3 oz chicken, Molly McButter, and Braggs 



Before and now 


snack: salad with light dressing 


dinner: 4 egg whites, asparagus, mushrooms and chili sauce 


5 oz tilapia and veggies 


snack: cut up veggies 


Bad girl :( 
half Quest bar to satisfy the sweet tooth 

snacks not pictured: 
18 almonds and an apple
water
gym 
need to get some good rest tonight!!

with the holiday coming my work schedule and my trainers schedule doesn't really mesh... so I am going to have to be diligent to get my training in... need to depend on myself!!! I will post a schedule tomorrow 
tootles 

3 comments:

  1. You look awesome! Your food looks great as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the before and now pictures. Your ghetto fabulous bag closures made me smile. I'm always using paper clips to close bags. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive