Saturday, May 25, 2013

just pluggin along

Good morning bloggity folks :)

just pluggin along, nothing different or mind blowing going on around here!!

I soooo have to cook though, I have resorted to frozen vegetable ... meh :|

working and doing life sometimes get's crazy and you have to adjust ... not my first choice, obviously!!

I have change coming for me in my work environment soon, so I am going to have to look at some of my meals and figure out where to change some things up... I may or may not have access to a blender or microwave... so that's not a HUGE deal, but I am on such a schedule it will be a change...

I promised myself I would work out... I didn't  ... boo

when I get up in the morning, there is kitchen, laundry, pack my food, get ready ... the time just fly's!!

I am off tomorrow.. so I will get a good work out in

Have a wonderful holiday weekend

tootles

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend! No matter what changes may happen I have no doubt you will still stay on top of things :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive