Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My how things have changed

always in the past years when my kids ask me what I want for Mother's day.... it was always the same... perfume, a card, flowers, clean the kitchen....

but this year, I heard about this killer deal at sears.com (who would have thought!!!) and I became obsessed!!!


a 10 pound bag of protein!!!! Rocky Road, for only $65.... seriously guys go check this out!!! 

I was one happy camper today when I got home, I love getting packages in the mail ... my husband always looks at me all crazy.... "honey... did you win a prize?"


this is all weird... but it is my snacks, 18 almonds, an apple and cut up veggies 


I had to use vanilla protein in my coffee this morning, good but I like the chocolate better in the morning, it's like a mocha.... yeah!!! tomorrow I will bust into the Rocky Road (and no I did not get up at 2:08 AM, the time on the coffee maker is wrong) 


my "cider's" the unfiltered apple cider vinegar mixed with cinnamon and some sweetener, tastes like a cider 


3 egg whites and 1/4 cup of oats 


brussel sprouts, cabbage, snap peas, 3 ounces of chicken and Walden Farms zero calorie BBQ sauce 


my MIL was a sweetie, she saw this and picked it up for me ... Pug mug :) 



28 months of maintenance!!! 

I also had another shake (made with water) 

I am pooped!!! off to catch me some ZZ's 


3 comments:

  1. You look great Karla! It's fun to see the changes in the gifts we ask as each year goes by. It's good stuff. Congrats at 28 months. Awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love reading about all the great stuff you're eating/drinking. And you look FABULOUS :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive