Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hi my name is Karla and I am a food-aholic

the last few days have been so much better
it is amazing to me how BAD I feel when I eat badly 
I went berserk on Monday and I felt AWFUL on Tuesday... I totally had flashbacks of when I used to drink 
Wednesday was better, but I still didn't feel like myself 
even today I feel a weird heaviness in my head ... 

I am not sure if it was all the sugar... or processed white flour, the gluten? salt? who knows 

tomorrow I should be feeling 100% like myself and the scale is dropping like a rock :) 

I did find out my special assignment will have me working Monday's thru Fridays... first time I have had a schedule like this in over 20 years!!!! 

I will have a training program written out for me which will include time goals,  and I will check in... so I feel better now at least knowing what the plan is going to be (freak much Karla???) 

I have been sooooo enjoying my new obsession Kevita's 

they help add in probiotic's without eating dairy... and only 10 calories in a bottle... love love love 

well bloggity friends I am sooo thankful for your sweet comments of support on my last post... you guys are the best 

((((((hugs))))))

tootles ... off to get ready for my day 

3 comments:

  1. I think a lot of us fall into the foodaholic category. For me, it is crucial that I don't eat any of my trigger foods. I know that you work in a grocery store where there are so many temptations.

    Right now, there are no iffy foods in my house, but in the past two weeks I've had to fill a peanut butter jar with water and discard it and also toss a box of saltine crackers that were calling my name. When I give in things like that, no matter how much I eat of it, it is too much but never enough if that makes any sense. Hang in there. You're worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally relate. I had 15 chocolate covered mac nuts yesterday. Ug. I just couldnt stop eating them. Lots of mental stuff to work on here too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a TOTAL food-aholic too. Sigh. But you've got an amazing plan to tackle the evil addiction food monster. Onwards.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive