Saturday, June 22, 2013

Old favorites and new ideas


this morning started with my protein coffee.... see my Son's stash? he keeps all the fatty goodies out of my reach :) 


I had some oat's before my cardio (45 minutes) 


4 egg whites and 18 almonds 


cauliflower, broccoli and 3.5 oz chicken with Walden Farms zero calorie BBQ sauce 


shake made with water and frozen strawberries  


this is my new "rice" I steamed 3 heads of cauliflower, 5 pounds of carrots and baked a spaghetti squash.... mushed it all up... put a bit of coconut oil on top.... OMG!!!! yummo! 



cauliflower, broccoli and 4 oz tilapia... I couldn't finish it... I am STUFFED!!!


I will have a Kevita tonight for a treat 


I cooked like a mad woman today 


I am pooped!!! off to veg out in front of the ole "boob tube" 

tootles 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an outstanding day, lots veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoyed your veg time in front of the TV - you absolutely deserved it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive