Saturday, June 29, 2013

Random meanderings of maintenance


some of my food the last few days: 
4 egg whites chopped up veggies and some light dressing 
kind of like tuna salad, but not 


egg white salad with just spicy mustard 


munchies while on the computer


dinner tonight: tilapia, asparagus and broccoli 


the other night... tilapia, cauliflower, carrots and spaghetti squash... I swear I put light dressing on everything!!! I usually take a new bottle and make it equal parts balsamic vinegar so it is light light dressing 


I made protein pops... can't wait to try them 
2 cups unsweetened coconut milk 
1/2 cup 0% Greek yogurt
stevia 
a scoop of protein 
5 strawberries
40 calories
1 fat 
4 protein 
freeze faster ... lol 


same egg white salad only 
I added a packet of Wholly guacamole... OMG where have you been all my life!!



I have been killing it in the gym this last week... insert happy face here... Friday I was solo... no trainer and today I trained... It is kind of fun writing my work out them making a pact with myself not to whimp out 

Friday workout 

➡10 minutes treadmill
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
➡Corner 70,50,30 (3sets)
➡pull ups 10 reps on 15 (3sets) narrow and wide grip 
➡Stairs 2 minutes on 10
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
➡Hamstring machine 15 reps on 3 (3sets)
➡Dip machine 15@ 60 lbs, 15@ 45 lbs (3sets)
➡Stairs 2 minutes on 10
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
➡Squats 15 reps with 30 lb bar (3sets)
➡Shoulder press 10 lb weights 15 reps (3 sets) 
➡Run treadmill 2 minutes
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Lat pull downs 50 lbs wide grip (3sets) 
➡Lat pull downs reverse grip 50  lbs (3sets) 
➡Rows 50 lbs (3sets) 
➡Lunge to mat 
➡Abs on silver ball 40 reps (3sets) 
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
➡Lat pull downs twisting (3sets) 
        10 reps on 5
        10 reps on 4
        10 reps on 3 
➡ Step ups 15 reps (3 sets)
➡Push ups 10 reps (3sets) 
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
➡Treadmill  10 minutes 

💥total time at gym =  1 hour 17 minutes 💥

tootlse noodles :) 

4 comments:

  1. Karla, great idea to mix the salad dressing to make it even lighter,I think I will try it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broccoli and fish...can't beat it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karla, you seem to be doing the usual...awesome in every way:) I am meeting with a personal trainer Monday afternoon. I'm hoping it will be as much fun as I'm imagining:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love your food ideas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive