Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday cook day


protein coffee
3 egg whites and Ezekiel toast 


4 oz fish
green beans
broccoli
squash
cauliflower/carrot mash... YUMMO!!


shake with blueberries and in the midst of a cooking day 


3 oz chicken
cauliflower/carrot mash 
spaghetti squash 


my first attempt at Paleo bread.... meh :|
my niece suggested crumble it over soup... I may freeze it 


snacked on some olives 

I am supposed to eat again.... don't think I will... SOOOO full 

got in a teeny bit of cardio, 20 minutes
water check 
food check 

off to pack tomorrows food... I LOVE when the house is stocked up with yummy food .... makes my life SO much easier!!! 

tootles  

2 comments:

  1. I love that we have the same coffee mug as well as almost matching titles ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrot/cauliflower mash? Any secret ingredients - or just mash the two?

    oh my! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive