Monday, June 10, 2013

temptation


veggies, 3 ounces chicken 


all piled up and ready to go...going from top to bottom
 left: 1/4 cup steel cut oats 
right: 3 egg whites
left: apple and blueberries in cinnamon
right protein shake, I added this to a trente iced coffee... yummo 
second from bottom: green beans and 4 ounces fish
bottom: veggies and chicken 
I usually pack the night before... saves time in the morning  



the fish and green beans 


apple with blueberries 


the shake (Costco) actually I bought this for the MIL and I tried it... for sure!!! in case of an emergency... and it is kind of thick and no clumping (if you wanted to add it to your morning coffee) 160 calories 30 grams of protein and only 3 fat  


dinner... 4 whites... or maybe 5

also 18 almonds 

100% on plan... but I didn't do any exercising today... That is going to be the hardest in my 90-10 focus is getting in 4 days of exercise 

oh I forgot the temptation part... during my conference call under one of the desks (food stash of one of my office mate's) was Special K cereal bars and chips.... grrrrr I wanted that silly Special K bar... and it was ONLY 100 calories... but I thought of my Lululemon outfit and I DID NOT eat it... but I wanted too... 

hopefully it'll be gone by the time I get to work tomorrow 

tootles bloggity world.... 


3 comments:

  1. I am going to mix me up some apple slices and blue berries with cinnamon later this week. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on turning your back on the special k stuff!! Rock on kiddo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you ever break your 90/10 rule by overeating significantly for a day or two? I've reached goal (just below actually) and am very lean as you appear to be. My problem is I'm bored with the whole issue and starting to overeat at times ..and NOT CARING. In my mind I want to keep the weight off..health, clothes, fitness blah blah blah etc. But I can't help the incredible boredom I feel as well as finding my life much the same in other ways.

    Can you advise please?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive