Saturday, July 13, 2013

Yes that's me!



In a dress!! 


I have an important luncheon next week. Spanx and small black heels :) 



Then in September/ October another luncheon ... Soo fun to be able to dress shop

Yesterday my sons meal choice 


Tommy's chili cheese fries ::::: drool:::: 

Nope not for me 


Yesterday I did really well in the food category --- I am doing a body fat water tank dunk this morning ---- ya think that MAYBE had something to do with yesterday's food choices :p

I think my weight may be up, but I am hoping my lean body mass is more. 

More later guys and gals 

7 comments:

  1. Live that dress. Lol on the Tommy's. that place scares me! Good luck with the tank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Meant love , but live works too! Typing on iPhone without coffee is always dicey. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karla - I like picture 3 of 6. It really shows off your womanly figure:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Measuring with a beautiful dress is so much more fun than measuring with a scale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking very slim and trim and beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I like the 2nd dress! I agree, fun to dress shop now a days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first dress you hot mama you :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive