Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Wee hours of the morning

I am awake at 2:30!!! I have a health screening this morning so no coffee for me ....boo, not sure I will make it 
Yesterday's eats 

Meal #1 - protein coffee 


Meal #2 - egg whites and oatmeal 


Meal #3 - Greek yogurt, 1/4 package of the dry SF jello pudding mix, strawberries and 1/8 cup almond milk 


Meal #4 - green beans, 3.5 ounces chicken, 2 ounces quinoa and some sirachi not chili sauce 


Snack : oranges 


Meal #5 - broccoli with some leftover mushrooms and onions, 3.5 ounces turkey patty, thinned salad dressing 


All packed and ready for the day 


Apple cider, yummo 


I love a new week <3 

Meal #6 was a protein pudding 
I mixed 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1/4 package SF pudding mix, some almond milk and a scoop of protein 

Good day 

I wore my fitbit... Omg!!! Embarrassing low number! I think I only got in 4,000 steps!! Eeee gads! This special assignment has me sitting on my butt teaching folks. I need to really be sure I get my cardio in 

See ya later blog family 

3 comments:

  1. I've done that wide awake at 2:30 in the morning routine a few times -- thankfully not recently.

    Maybe you could walk around the class while teaching? Just a suggestion. When I work in an office, I get very few steps into my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does open your eyes to how much movement we're getting in!
    Not one of my favorite things having too go for tests. Hope they come back A++

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of protein powder do you use? I've mixed protein powder in sugar free/ fat free jello pudding ..pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive