Monday, September 2, 2013

Back to what worked


total random order 
I am going to have a shake tonight with Almond milk 


the inside of my turkey roll up 


treat after dinner. Cool Whip free and a WWer bar 


Oroweat thin with some cottage cheese 


turkey roll up 



a few cantaloupe slices 


I had 23 points today. I counted my fruit each as a point 
I want to lose weight on this Weight Watchers program no gain or maintain so I think 23 will be enough points... I mean sheesh look at all I ate today!! 


a veggie patty with broccoli and thinned dressing 


strawberries, Fage 0%, and a 1/4 package dry SF pudding mix 


protein coffee and a shake tonight... I still need to get in at least 2 shakes 
(so I have decided) to get enough protein in 


some spaghetti squash with light Alfredo sauce 

okay okay I know this is not my usual "clean" fare, but I am so sick of eating the same thing over and over every day... I did good today, no struggles, and I ate when I wanted to ... not by the clock 

back to what worked

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive