Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekend work

Is cooking :) 
Broccoli, carrots, salad, cabbage, Brussel sprouts, chicken with mushrooms and red peppers, quinoa, hard boiled eggs, and turkey burgers. I am SET for the week 


i saw this on Instagram, I loved it so much I made it my lock screen ... It's okay to be different. Sometimes I need to be reminded 


I had my yearly health screening at 10:30 this morning... I couldn't eat or drink until after ... Torture pure torture ... The pharmacist kept saying.. Wait, wait to make sure all the tests were okay... Ahhhh I want my morning coffee!! But it did make it taste better :) 
  

I passed 4 outta 4 BOOM!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I like that graphic! So true.

    I had my fasting, yearly blood draw on Friday. Holy Smokes, I think I left smoke from my tires in the parking lot to get to Starbucks with my egg and veggie bowl from home. No food, okay. No coffee, not good.

    Congrats on your normal lab values.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!

    BTW, I tried the greek yogurt/pudding mix. I used about 20oz of Fage 0% yogurt, 1/4 cup of Silk, and a package of SF Jello pudding pistachio flavor. I added chopped roasted pistachios to give it some texture. OMG, it was delicious! :) thanks again for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive