Sunday, September 8, 2013

Yesterday

I did good
Stayed in my calorie budget 
Some of my eats: 


100 calorie English muffin, cottage cheese and tomatoes after the gym 


We went to see the new Riddick movie... AMAZING!!! This is what I took in my purse because I didn't want to be tempted by these!!! 


Not for me :) I didn't even have any diet soda.. Once I get on diet soda it seems to get me going in a bad direction 


Afternoon meal, broccoli, sweet potatoes and some turkey smothered in Pico Pica 


An old favorite :) 

Later guys :p

3 comments:

  1. I like the english muffin idea. Way to go on the theater snacks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Karla! I need to put a good day in the books. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice day!! Good job on staying strong

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive