Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Changing things up a bit

Some of the old: I have brought back some old recipes from when I was losing my weight 

New: I have upped my workouts! I  doing 3 FULL hours a week and I mean FULL!! Sprinkle in some cardio on the off days. When I leave I am beet red and covered in sweat!!! I love it! I don't think there has been even one day in the last 9 days (date I changed my workouts) that my muscles weren't recovering. I am feeling so amazing! I love this new level of intensity! I feel like I have moved to the next level in my training ..... I am sooooooo hooked! I love this lifestyle! 

But there have been some side effects of changing things up

I am soo tired! I haven't gotten used to the pace yet! Hungry ALL THE TIME! Muscles sore 

I wouldn't trade it though :) 

Yeah I am a 54 year old bad ass 

Hee hee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive