Saturday, November 23, 2013

I am stuggling

so here is my deal

I weighed 148.6 this morning. I haven't blogged about it because I ... well you will understand as you read (if you read)

I switched trainers 5 weeks ago. I love my new trainer and I didn't want to blog about it because I loved my old trainer ... My old one was awesome, but I wasn't feeling challenged and I just needed something new (I feel traitorous writing this) anyway... I switched and I didn't want to blog about it because I loved my old one, love the new one but well I switched ... it'd done, over and finished

new trainer, new program.. so anywhoosle... new trainer doesn't babysit me as much as old trainer in regards to my food... I am an adult (supposedly) and should be able to monitor my food

okay I am failing...

new program is you need to eat according to your last body fat test dunk which said I could have 1560 calories ... well I have been working out a zillions times harder and my appetite is ferocious and 1560 is sometimes like 1800

add in some crazy food out of control sessions and now I have gone from 138-142 to 148.6

I want to scream and do something stupid... like fast or juice fast of go find some diet pills

or lie and pretend that everything is the same

but it's not

so today I spoke to my trainer and he told me not to count calories, just to eat right, eat clean, eat every 2.5-3 hours, drink lots of water and to start a food journal and he will look at it next week

so I am going to do this and I have to blog more, and be real and this is where I am at right now in my maintenance

I have the body fat dunk in 12 days, thanksgiving is in there so that will be a challenge AND I want to start 2014 at 138-139 because that would be 3 years in a row I have started at the same weight

okay I confessed ... I feel better

3 comments:

  1. You can do it Karla! just a little speed bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Karla. Glad that you are eating clean and are open to having the trainer look . I find that when I trigger myself, it's always something I've eaten that I really should not be eating for long term food sobriety.

    Good luck. Karen P

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep getting at it - and the big picture is that that 5 lb difference is most likely retained water (if your eating truly was bad) or could it be muscle from you hard workouts? Either way, he/she has you on the right track to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive