Monday, November 18, 2013

Yeah I love new stuff

I think I have a touch of OCD here's my oatmeal already for the week it is a quarter cup oats, 1 tablespoon flax, 1 tablespoon Chia seed and 1 tablespoon hemp 


And I added in a teaspoon of this deliciousness to the oatmeal


And meal number one 4 AM


Meal number two will be protein shake me with coffee and almond milk when I get back from working out from 5 AM to 6 AM


these nuts and finish up my protein shake as I'm driving to work


squash and homemade turkey loaf 



Baked cauliflower, baked carrots and chicken


6 whites 


Kale salad with a can of tuna



Kevita, LOVE


And here is the newbie I found this on Instagram and then when I went to Whole foods they had it!! 
I was so excited


Just very basic ingredients all three of them and maybe a little high in calories because it's the olive oil which is what you need anyway. I'm just really careful and measure 




I dunk for the body fat Wednesday night, so I am a little nervous but I'll be fine

And just been focusing on eating well and working out. My weight is up but I'm sure my muscle mass is stronger

Now I just want to get stronger and leaner and reshape my body more than see a different number on the scale

Tootles lovies 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive