Sunday, December 15, 2013

22 points


tried something old today, counting WWer points. I found an app on my phone that uses the old system of calories, fat and fiber
Greek Yogurt and some fiber one cereal 


a protein pudding 


I made some SF jello's for the week, they are SF lime jello a half cup of cottage cheese and a bit of crushed pineapple 2 points each ... err maybe 3


breakfast was egg whites on a low fat Eggo 


another oldie but goldie!! Fiber one muffins :) 2 points 


egg white frittata 2 points 


100 calorie popcorn 


I discovered a new Starbucks combo, regular coffee with 3 pumps SF peppermint and 3 pumps SF mocha ... yummo!!


Vegetable zero point WWer soup 


and a frozen yogurt :) I spent the day relaxing and reading The new Janet Evanovich book; Takedown Twenty ... amazing!!! 

see ya tomorrow... less of me that is :) 



1 comment:

Blog Archive