Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thinking about 2014

2014 is going to be a year of change for me, both in my job and my family life 
Exciting changes though, scary also 

I usually eat when I am stressed, or have anxiety... so my challenge will be to focus; hunker down and stay the course 

2013 I didn't realize the goals I set for myself but that's okay... whatever 



Resolutions don't work for me for the most part... so of course I am going to set some goals and make some resolutions!! 



I want to reach my goal weight of 135 again!! drop those pesky 10 pounds 




work hard hard hard not to stress eat 




and exercise!!



and make smarter choices ... in several different areas of my life 




What are your thoughts on 2014? 

later taters... less of me that is 





4 comments:

  1. Haha this post was funny, serious, but also very funny. Changes are always challenging, both good and bad changes. I also resort to food during stress (and most everything else) so I know what you mean. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on getting more upper body strength this year. That will be my priority, along with keeping the status quo on my maintenance weight range, and over all health that comes with sleeping enough, de-stressing.

    Cheering you on for 2014, Karla. Here's to surfing those changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS!
    Let's hunker down together and get us some good times in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan to really get progressing towards my goals.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive