Sunday, December 1, 2013

Today's food prep

I made a killer squash soup today!!! Recipe is on my Instagram 


Butternut, acorn, spaghetti and kombucha 


I used a boat motor mixer and it is amazing!! 


Food for the week 
1. Cooked carrots 
2. Squash soup 
3. Chicken 
4. Turkey loaf
5. Broccoli
6. Green beans 
7. Spaghetti squash and kombucha 
8. Kale salad 
9. Hard boiled eggs 

So I am set for the week!!! 

Dunk is Thursday morning .... Eekkkkk!!! I am not going to weigh until Thursday morning, I don't want to starve diet to reach any specific number on the scale 

Well have an awesome day folks 
 



1 comment:

  1. looks awesome!! Love the food prep - very inspiring! I really am thankful for those ziplock containers...what would we do without them??!? :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive